Regional Sales Manager IS Lead - Remote
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team!!!
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Location: This is a Work-at-Home Opportunity. The Territory for this position is Memphis, TN. Therefore, the selected candidate must reside in Memphis, TN, or a surrounding area.
The Regional Sales Manager IS Lead is responsible for serving as a lead for Regional Sales Managers in Individual Sales and for daily face-to-face agent/broker sales calls and monthly training seminars for the individual under 65, and senior sales 65 market segments. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements sales strategies with home office senior management and agents/brokers to increase individual, senior, and specialty sales within their respective territories and those of new RSMs.
- Works with new RSMs for mentoring and training as well as with Regional Sales Directors and RVP to deepen territory management skills.
- Effectively knows and utilizes the Agent Sales Accelerator Program (e-ASAP), as well as increasing agent AMAP co-op marketing utilization via multiple advertising venues.
- Conducts monthly agent/broker training seminars and assists agents in the development of marketing plans and lead acquisition including, but not limited to agent websites, quoting engines and e-mail marketing (drip marketing), SEO and PPC.
- Has strong knowledge of the individual and senior market segments including individual plans, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and Part D programs.
- Maintains a strong field presence and builds relationships within the healthcare industry.
Minimum Requirements: Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 3 years of sales and territory management experience as a current individual/senior RSM IS calling on agents & brokers, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Qualification, Skills & Experience: BA/BS preferred. Active and current life and health insurance license in good standing required or is required to be obtained and appointed within sixty (60) days of hire. Testing may be required to qualify for this position.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.