Client Management Executive Senior
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Account Management Exec Sr AIM
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities, Make an extraordinary impact.
AIM Specialty Health is a benefit-management leader in Illinois and a proud member of Anthem's family of companies. Our platform delivers significant cost-of-care savings across an expanding set of clinical domains, including radiology, cardiology, and oncology. Responsible for managing and coordinating account service, performance management activities as the primary contact for retention and growth of a complex group of AIM accounts.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages assigned accounts.
- Performs project/program execution and monitoring including acting as the single point of contact for the account regarding service delivery, issue resolution, and reporting.
- Monitors, manages, and communicates AIM's overall value and proposition in partnership with Client Partnership and Growth.
- Manages new implementations and updates for accounts. Interfaces with business, operations, IT, compliance and other areas to ensure smooth delivery of services. Leads letters and reporting workstreams.
- Proposes solutions and manages standardization across accounts.
- Leads multi-disciplinary team to design and implement product and operational enhancements.
- Serves as the internal voice of assigned account base for all new product development efforts.
- Leads AIM/Anthem/DBG teams to promote customer satisfaction, retention and drive enhanced value to the account via AIM solutions. Identifies account communication needs and coordinates with marketing team.
- Advises/trains/mentors lower level Account Management staff.
- Requires a BS; 10 years of experience in health plan management, account management or IT systems/business process consulting; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- MS/MBA/MPH preferred.
- PMP or project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Experience developing business materials, e.g. business cases, executive summaries, strategic and implementation plans, and presentations.
- Experience presenting to internal and external audiences.
- Experience in provider network management, health benefits management, care management, or call centers in health care industry preferred.
- Travel may be required.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.