DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
***$1,000 Sign On Bonus***
Delray Beach, FL
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
The X-ray Technician is responsible for assisting in examinations and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Takes, develops, and charts all x-rays.
- Maintains daily x-ray log and filing system.
- Sends/transports original films to Radiology for reading.
- Maintains x-ray logs. Calls for phone reports.
- Cleans cassettes.
- Schedules maintenance and oversees equipment cleaning.
- Maintains office and supply inventory.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1 year of experience as an X-ray Technician; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current limited license in X-ray Technology for applicable state required.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required in most offices.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
- Must be able to work in our Delray Beach clinic location, 4801 Linton Blvd.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.