Business Strategy Plan Director- AIM Client Delivery Chief of Staff (Remote)
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Business Strat Plan Dir
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities, Make an extraordinary impact.
AIM Specialty Health is a benefit-management leader in Illinois and a proud member of Anthem's family of companies. Our platform delivers significant cost-of-care savings across an expanding set of clinical domains, including radiology, cariology and oncology. Responsible for driving the strategic agenda of the AIM Client Delivery Leadership team. This person can simplify complex problems, think strategically, analyze problems, and manage from idea to execution.
How you will make an impact:
- Participates as a member of the AIM Client Delivery Leadership Team, working directly with the VP of Client Delivery and other functional team leads to make time, information, and decision-making more effective.
- Understands all aspects of the business and partners with executive leadership to define strategy and successful criteria for the future.
- Translates strategy into defined tactics, programs/projects priorities, and timelines and ensures alignment and attainment of enterprises strategic plans to turn strategy into reality.
- Serves as an 'air traffic controller' for the leader and senior team.
- Builds and leverages relationships to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Manages strategic projects as needed managing deliverables and ensuring resolution of escalated issues; delegates additional projects and tasks to the appropriate people, support them, and hold them accountable to results.
- Proposes opportunities to improve results based on continuous needs assessment.
- Responsible for the development implementation and monitoring of line of business planning and project activities.
- Acts as an integrator connecting work streams that would otherwise remain siloed.
- Drives strategic communications, linking the leadership team and the broader organization, including presentations and materials for executive management meetings, internal and external engagements and meetings.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 10 years of related experience including prior leadership experience and 3 to 5 year strategic planning; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Master’s degree preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.