Internal Auditor – IT Compliance
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team!
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change.
Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for performing IT audit procedures for SOX compliance and for SOC reporting to ensure that activities performed by organizational units are planned and executed with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, sound principles of internal control, and in a manner consistent with both company and high standards of administrative practice.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Audits logical security, change management, and/or IT operational controls related to business units and/or application areas to verify accuracy and compliance.
• Audits the activities of various departments for compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management.
• Prepares and submits reports on the results of audits, recommending improvements in policies and procedures.
• May perform audits of accounting records of contractors regarding agreements where the company is a party of interest.
• Cooperates with outside auditors in any undertaking that may expedite their work.
• Requires a BA/BS in accounting or finance and a minimum of 2 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• CISA, CIA and/or CPA or other relevant professional certification preferred;
• Big four audit experience preferred;
• understanding of insurance company operations preferred;
• experience with Workiva WDesk preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.