DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for the administrative, coaching and leadership roles that make Scrum development/delivery possible.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited: Plan's , coordinates, monitors, and supports the implementation of multiple small to medium systems and/or products.
- Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software. Shields the team from interruptions and removes obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product. Guides the teams operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
- Facilitates internal and external communications (e.g. task coordination, progress tracking/reporting, dependency management). Ensure team is well-informed on internal and external initiatives and activities.
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities. To ensure smooth delivery of team, tracks and removes and obstacles and barriers that may prevent progress. Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study with IT focus degree and a minimum of 3 years experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience with CSM, CSPO or small sized Agile implementations (e.g. 1-5 teams) strongly preferred.
Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study with IT focus degree and a minimum of 3 years experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
Experience with CSM, CSPO or small sized Agile implementations (e.g. 1-5 teams) strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.