Technical Systems Analyst Advisor
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team:
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Responsible for defining and managing the scope of Business Systems projects.
How you will make an impact:
- Defines functional, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system.
- Creates and performs feature testing and determines environmental needs.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
- In depth knowledge of tools utilized.
- Works with the IT learning organization to mentor and assist in training initiatives and performs estimates for application functionality enhancements.
- Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system opportunities and enhancements.
- Develops use cases.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 6 years experience in a variety of technologies, documenting requirements and/or building test cases; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst certifications strongly preferred.
- Experience with mainframe computer, hardware and operating systems and the impacts of changes in the systems stream, testing/product quality processes, tools and methods strongly preferred.
- Experience with Rational tools, Six Sigma or other process improvement training strongly preferred.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Healthcare Enterprise application installation and support
- Cognizant/Trizetto Facets technical application support
- Optum EasyGroup/RateManager/Webstrat technical application Support
- Change HealthCare ClaimsXTEN technical application Support
- Performance testing experience
- AWS Cloud migration
- EKS, Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker
- Microsoft Server 2016 ,2019
- JIRA, Service Now, Tidal, Power Shell
- TOMEE, .Net, IIS, MQ, Kafka
- Oracle 12c/19c, MS SQL 2017
Please Note: Associates in this job working from a California location are eligible for overtime pay based on California employment law.
If this job is assigned to any Government Business Division entity, the applicant and incumbent fall under a 'sensitive position' work designation and may be subject to additional requirements beyond those associates outside Government Business Divisions. Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions. Associates in these jobs must follow the specific policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. as stated by the Government Business Division in which they are employed
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.