Medicare Territory Development Representative
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
This position will cover Springfield, MO
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Territory Development Representative is Responsible for managing the implementation and ongoing development of Medicare brand community and Medicare marketing strategies to help drive appointment and sales opportunities.
How you will make an impact:
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Implements programs to develop relationships with community-based organizations and promotes awareness of products.
- Builds relationships with charitable organizations that support seniors and people with disabilities; develops marketing strategies and campaigns that may include events and sponsorships.
- Tracks activities of health industry competitors makes recommendations in accordance with sales strategy and reports activity to management. Identifies venues for distribution of materials.
- Identifies and collects educational material on community networks and advocacy groups.
- Participates on Boards and/or committees of significant community organizations to increase awareness of health plan benefits.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 3 years of consumer services sales experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Valid drivers license, motor vehicle insurance, and access to a motor vehicle required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Life and Health Producers license issued by the State of residence preferred.
- BS/BS preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.