Security Analyst III
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Security Analyst III
Indianapolis, IN & Denver, CO
Be a part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be a part of a larger purpose and evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Security Analyst III is responsible for providing enterprise security solutions for business, regulatory, and legal requirements, and assuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Participates and completes tasks associated with the implementations for systems and network security technologies; executes testing plans; coordinates and prepares reporting of data security events and incidents; provides system and network architecture support; provides technical support to business and technology associates.
- Provides trouble resolution on complex issues. Performs system and network upgrade tasks.
- Designs and analyzes vendor services and information security requirements; maintains relationship with key vendors.
- Participates and completes lights-on initiatives to consolidate equipment and/or implement business relocations.
- Performs complex configuration changes to meet business and information security requirements.
- Performs capacity analysis; recommends and implements capacity increases.
- Responds to Level 3 and 4 change and problem requests; leads Level 1 and 2 incident recoveries and root cause analysis.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a support and operations or design and engineering role; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Data-At-Rest/Data-In-Motion Encryption experience preferred
- Tokenization experience preferred
- Experience with scripting and automation preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts as applied to hardware, software, data, network communications, and people preferred
- Cloud encryption key management experience preferred
- Software development experience preferred
- Scrum/Agile experience preferred
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $78,960 - $98,700 (Min – MRP)
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.