DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for managing foundational and strategic compliance responsibilities with consistent excellence that support the team and management. Primary duties for this managing level position, with moderate to advanced complexity and broad/enterprise scale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Manage/oversee projects, initiatives, regulatory audits or exams, internal audits, accreditations, on-site reviews, risk assessments; audit planning, conducting mock audits, conducting audit training, managing audit evidence preparation, assessing audit preparedness.
• Establish project plans, gap analysis, milestone dates, and other significant aspects, and leadership updates.
• Maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, company strategies to assess impact, and consult with clients as subject matter expert.
• Conducts complex investigations, document findings, and ensure corrective actions are made. Interface with external clients, regulators, vendors, supplier; internal stakeholders, high level of management.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 6 years health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- MS/MBA/JD or professional designation
- Medicare Supplement marketing experience
- Experience interacting with State Regulators
- Exceptional presentation skills with the abilitiy to communicate effectively with high level managment
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.