PBM Pricing Strat Analyst Sr
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5pm EST
Responsible for Administrative Services Only (ASO) support functions. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements new processes, process improvements, and best practices related to guarantee monitoring and ASO pass back activities.
- Creates and implements metrics and supports performance measures to establish performance objectives for revenue maximization.
- Creates tools and processes to monitor margin revenue and client retention.
- Monitors revenue performing below thresholds and implements necessary tasks to bring performance to or above targets.
- Supports the Pharmacy Services team in implementing future revenue, member expansion and growth capacity.
- Requires a BA/BS in Finance or related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience with Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM), data analysis; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.