DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Location – Remote Nationwide
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for the identification, investigation and development of cases against perpetrators of healthcare fraud in order to recover corporate and client funds paid on fraudulent claims.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Claim reviews for appropriate coding, data mining, entity review, law enforcement referral, and use of proprietary data and claim systems for review of facility, professional and pharmacy claims.
• Responsible for identifying and developing enterprise-wide specific healthcare investigations that may impact more than one company health plan, line of business and/or state.
• Effectively establish rapport and on-going working relationship with law enforcement.
• May interface internally with Senior level management and legal department throughout investigative process.
• May assist in training of internal and external entities.
• Assists in the development of policy and/or procedures to prevent loss of company assets.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 3 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Fraud certification from CFE, AHFI, AAPC or coding certificates.
• Knowledge of Plan policies and procedures in all facets of benefit programs management with heavy emphasis in negotiation.
• Prior Health Insurance experience working in Medicaid/Medicare and Commerical.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.