Performance Support Designer II
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Performance Support Designer II
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing interactive performance support solutions.
How you will make an impact:
• Authors support material using technical writing standards.
• Conducts change management activities to ensure successful adoption and use of tools.
• Provides thought leadership and implements forward-thinking performance support tools in support of company's goals.
• Participates in quality review process.
• Accountable for alignment of tools with business work processes.
• May partner with business SMEs on expected business outcomes.
• Participates in data analysis and business problem investigation in order to effectively support implementation of developed solutions.
• Collaborates with content owners, graphic designers, technology consultants and technologists, and other project team members on requirements, design, development and implementation of projects.
• Interprets requirements, designs, builds, and implements business aligned interactive performance support tools and solutions using a variety of techniques and tools.
• May perform configuration management duties or content management duties within development and production environments.
• Responds to and troubleshoots solution bugs, defects, or performance issues.
• Assists with technical root-cause analysis when needed.
• Gathers ideas and solutions from the learning industry and matches them to emerging or unclear business needs.
• Requires a BA/BS in education, learning technologies, instructional design or related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in related field, including a minimum of 2 years in the development of informal learning or interactive decision supports tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Masters preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.