DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be part of an extraordinary team:
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
The UX Designer position is responsible for working with other designers, digital product managers and the technology teams to create and implement best in class design solutions across our product lines.
How you will make an impact:
- Design responsive experience as well as web and mobile experience designs, designs conversions across devices, and supports supplementary design requirement tasks such as; photo editing, creating icons, etc.
- Collaborates with team members and integrates feedback into designs while creating the best design production based on project needs.
- Works with senior designers to produce style guidelines defining our products visual identity.
- Understands project requirements and concepts and presents work to internal UX stakeholders.
- Requires a BA/BS in a design discipline and minimum of 5 years experience, including minimum of 3 years working in a consumer facing design capacity; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Masters preferred.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- A web based Portfolio displaying your best work and 2 case studies is highly desirable.
- Experience with creating prototypes and presentations is highly preferred.
- Experience using Sketch and Sigma is highly preferred.
- Staying current on industry and design trends is preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.