Initiative Project Leader - Value Based Care Delivery Organization
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Intiative Project Leader
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact. CareMore is a proud member of the Anthem family of brands, offering clinical programs and primary care options for seniors. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
How you will make impact:
The Initiative Project Leader is responsible for analyzing, determining and driving opportunities to standardize, eliminate waste and improve end to end processes.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a thought leader regarding improvements of end to end processes enterprise wide, with integration points in key business areas, Operations, PE &C, PSCCR, Finance, Actuary and IT.
- Leads initiatives from assessment through implementation of solutions and ensures that business controls are put in place to monitor sustainability of process improvements.
- Builds consensus across organizational functional areas, lead root cause analysis, uncover trends, contribute to solution definition and determine best practices both internally and externally.
- Identifies and resolves tactical and strategic, high-priority organizational and business issues (SWAT team approach.).
- Leads the development of new enterprise processes, reporting, IT system changes and business practices. Articulates to the Program Office, Operations Council and ELT initiative drivers, status and results.
- Ensures alignment with other Enterprise initiatives.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in an operations environment including 7 years of leading and directing large enterprise wide projects; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- MBA and/or Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- Change management and process improvement experience preferred
- Patient care experience knowledge preferred
- Large care delivery environment experience preferred
- Large group clinic experience preferred
- Value based care delivery organization experience preferred
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.