HR Project Manager Sr.
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Be Part of an Extraordinary Team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an Extraordinary Impact.
HR Project Manager Sr.
Location(s): Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, Cincinnati, OH, Austin, TX, New York, NY, Tampa, FL, Grand Rapids, MI, St. Louis, MO*
*Will consider highly qualified candidates from other locations.
The HR Project Manager Sr. will manage multiple projects of varying sizes and duration including large projects from a global perspective that incorporates both the business and technical aspects of the project.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Working closely with various US and international HR partners and business leaders to deliver on HR initiatives and key strategic priorities.
- Balancing both strategic and tactical initiatives - develop and execute on international growth project plans. Providing leadership and accountability in ramp-up activities.
- Supporting future system implementations and required design work keeping the business’s priorities in mind while also taking into account international processes and legal nuances.
- Establishing process for global immigration initiatives.
- Supporting annual HR process such as total rewards planning, talent management, and goal setting.
- In addition to all responsibilities of a project manager this position coaches and mentors project team members; mentors other project managers; determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans; develops training plans; develops requirements documents; develops project approval matrix; identifies project team training and tool needs; defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for services and products; coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms; defines quality gates for each project methodology phase; defines critical success factors; and establishes and manages the project warranty period. as assigned.
Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years professional project management experience required during which at least 3 years are spent leading and directing project tasks; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- 5+ years of human resources experience.
- Masters Degree in related field.
- Workday experience preferred.
- Provided HR partnership in a large multi-national organization; ideally looking for an individual that has global experience (specifically working in India, Philippines, and Europe).
- Strategic HR Business Partner – ability to work collaboratively with HR and business partners to develop a proactive strategic plan and translate this strategy into operational goals.
- Very responsive and strong execution-focused: Ability to hold organization accountable to drive various HR initiatives.
- Analytical/data-centric decision-making. Flexible and able to quickly assess situations and pivot as necessary.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.