Financial Consultant (IngenioRx Strategic Finance)
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Title: Financial Consultant, IngenioRx Strategic Finance
Location: New York, New York | Morristown, NJ | Wallingford, CT; candidate not required to reside in posted state but must be able to commute to posted states Anthem Pulse Point location
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
A proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, IngenioRx leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered, lasting pharmacy care.
Financial Consultant, IngenioRx Strategic Finance is responsible for preparing and analyzing historical results and financial projections for IngenioRx, a $25B division of Anthem. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Finance, this candidate will produce impactful research, financial modeling, and presentations that will help articulate the story of the division’s performance and strategic growth path. Financial Consultant, IngenioRx Strategic Finance should be intellectually curious and eager to learn while taking on a broad set of responsibilities.
How you will make an impact:
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the Division’s long-term financial model
• Acts as the Sales Finance gatekeeper, producing historical and projected membership data by line of business
• Builds crisp, professional PowerPoint decks for senior audiences including Division and Executive leadership teams, as well as the Board of Directors
• Partners closely with Corporate Development and division leadership teams to evaluate and execute M&A opportunities; leads post-merger integration activities
• Assists with the division’s long-range planning and capital budgeting process in concert with Division/Corporate FP&A
• Works with Investor Relations teams to conduct and synthesize competitor analysis
• Completes ad hoc analyses and presentations as requested
• Requires a BA/BS in accounting or finance and a minimum of 3 years experience in general accounting, finance, or budget and planning; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
• Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly Excel, strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.