Account Service Manager Senior- Pharmacy Benefit Management
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Account Service Manager Sr
Location: This position will be remote with the ideal candidate living in the Mountain Standard Time (MST) or Pacific Standard Time (PST) time zones.
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities, Make an extraordinary impact.
A proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, IngenioRx leverages the power of new technologies and a strong clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered, lasting pharmacy care. Responsible for providing highly advanced customer service representation and strategic planning for major accounts and serves as a lead for assigned accounts and unit.
How you will make an impact:
- Provides strategic planning and account management for large accounts.
- Directs and manages the administration of contractual requirements and obligations.
- Manages the new and renewal implementation process for accounts.
- Interfaces with operations to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Maintains ongoing account relationships at multiple levels throughout the customer's organization.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to meet customers' expectations.
- Develops implementation processes and manages reporting processes to ensure client retention and high levels of account satisfaction.
- Provides both on-site and off-site customer service, which may include interpreting plan design, researching and resolving phone and written inquiries, resolving claims, benefit and enrollment issues.
- Coordinates open enrollment meetings, renewal process and training sessions.
- Participates in efforts to support standardization across accounts and works in multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement product and operational enhancements.
- Provides guidance or expertise to less experienced account service managers.
- Makes routine account visits.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing business operations and/or customer relationship; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Sales license may be required.
- Travel may be required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- PBM industry experience strongly preferred.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $90,552 - $113,190
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.