DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
*****$500 Sign on Bonus******
Be part of an extraordinary team
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
How you will make an impact:
The Driver is responsible for timely and accurate delivery services and supporting departmental goals
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Driving to various locations transporting marketing materials, mail, patients, family members, and/or prescriptions.
- Maintaining vehicles and accurate up-to-date records such as transportation logs, vehicle maintenance logs, incident and accident reports, inventory and fuel purchases.
- Provides assistance with company sponsored events, activities, and residencies.
- Participates in event set-up and break-down which could include loading and unloading of materials and equipment.
- May provide assistance in mail room or warehouse.
- Complies with company(s) confidentiality policies and procedures as well as any local state or federal laws governing patient information/data.
- Participates in meetings, trainings and in-service education as required.
- Requires a H.S. diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year driving experience.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Medical examiners certificate confirming the passing of a DOT physical exam as required by state or state contract in which the associate will be driving is required for RV drivers.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience driving a commercial vehicle and previous experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- CDL preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.